CCB’s Weekly Interview
Find out how our Master 1 students experienced their first months within the CEMS community. For our first edition, we’re glad to have Laurens sharing his story with us.
- Laurens, when did you take the decision to apply for the CEMS?
I took the decision a couple of days after the application deadline, because I discovered CEMS too late. I discovered CEMS at a fair with potential master programmes at KU Leuven. However, CEMS should go earlier to other universities.
- Why for the CEMS in particular?
– Partnerships with top-notch business schools
– Corporate partners and possibility of doing an internship
– Like-minded ambitious people
- Are you happy with your choice so far?
Yes, although I am not a huge fan of the classes, I like the CEMS culture. CEMS offers a network of ambitious students, your peers are the biggest added value.
- Would you advise people to apply?
Yes, I did. I always use the point mentioned in Q3 to convince people to apply.
- On 7 March 2017
- 0 Comments